These days if I’m not thinking about my outfit in advance, I’ll be sure to come into work looking like I rolled out of bed. Having stylish essentials in your wardrobe, that can make you look chic instantly, are perfect for those late mornings.
Here’s 5 pieces that you can mix and match into your own wardrobe and rock with your own personal accessories.
- Black turtleneck – Jcrew//Cashmere// $228.00//Perfect for tucking into a skirt or pairing with sleek trousers and heels.
- Trendy Top – Zara//$29.90//Always a plus if you can incorporate some fun pieces at work – loving the bell sleeves trend lately.
- Suede Booties – Steve Madden// $129.00//Very chic while at the same time can look totally professional with a pant suit.
- Ripped Jeans – Asos//Miss Selfridge//40 Pounds//There are super comfy and stretchy to keep you happy all day.
- Fur Vest – Nordstrom//BB Dakota// $98//A cozy vibe making a very chic/subtle statement.
I do want to make note that I work at a tech company and the dress code is non existent, therefore making ripped jeans appropriate.