There’s so many places with Black Friday deals. I for one have not wanted to leave my bed to shop on this holiday, but for those of you who want to brave the crowds, here are some of the best online and in-store deals.
- For the clothes: Nordstrom – Offering an extra 20% off from now until Sunday, I know this doesn’t seem like much but if you’re shopping in the “Trends” department, brands are reasonably priced and you can get an even better deal for the holiday season. Some of my favorite picks are this gorgeous sequin dress for the holidays and an amazing deal on a cute Kate Spade purse! In-Store and Online, returns are in-store only!
2. For the tech buys: Best Buy – Offering a $250 gift card with the purchase of a contract IPhone 7 or IPhone 7 Plus, they also have the best deal for an IPad Pro, starting at $449, that’s $150 off the regular price! If you’re looking for a new camera, they have a great Nikon DSLR with two zoom lenses for $600! In-store and Online.
3. For the home: Normally furniture is not the smartest buy on Black Friday but if you act quick Overstock is offering up to 70% on home items November 24th only. But, Ashely Furniture Home Store is offering up to 50% for its Black Friday Deal (Online Only)!
4. For the fitness buff: Dick’s is open for extended hours and is also offering over $50 off select Fitbit models! I have the Fitbit Blaze on my Christmas list this year, so this would be the time to get it :).
5. For random odds and ends: Amazon! – this is normally my go-to for everything but they are offering some great deals and it’s a great chance to snag some perfect Christmas presents. Look at the site for daily deals until Monday the 28th and snag the amazon echo, kindle fire, beauty accessories, sewing machines and more for discounted prices!
Happy Reading and Shopping!