I love lipsticks, it’s a great way to give life or color to your look. However, I am not the kind of person who would remember to reapply all day or touch it up. When I discovered lip stains it was like a godsent! Since then I’ve tried a range of them, here 5 of my absolute favs:
- Kat Von D – Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ($20) Mauve nude, this is my favorite stain, I don’t have a lot because of the price, but its definitely worth it for a staple color.
- Sephora – Cream Lip Stain ($14) in Red flame and Cherry blossom – This stain is one I really do love, the only complaint I have is that it won’t stay through eating and drinking, and you NEED to put chapstick on before you have it on. Besides that the colors are super pigmented and gorgeous on.
- Rimmel – Provocolips ($7) in Berry seductive, this lip stain is a full on lip stain. I have to legitimately scrub it off. For me, I haven’t liked many of the shades but if I’m in for a night of eating and drinking, this is my go to. It really is kiss proof too!
- The Balm – Meet Matt(e) Hughes ($17) in Charming. I got this as a free sample in my ipsy bag and loved the shade. It also has a really great scent and it’s super creamy!
- Revlon – Colorstay Overtime ($11) Forever Pink and Ultimate Wine. This one has been a staple for me since college. My best friend introduced me and I almost always have one in my bag. Good all around stain.