I have been loving all the new spring looks and have been shopping like crazy! They’re are so many beautiful pieces and colors in spring and so many trends I know I’ll be obsessed with.
- Slip on Loafers – So I already have a pair with a gorgeous embroidery on them and honestly I need more! These are popping up EVERYWHERE in so many cute styles and colors. I love She In for affordable trends, I’m not sure how long I’ll love this and the site has some amazing styles for less. // Studded Loafers $35
- Embroidered Bomber – I have been in love with this bomber for a while, I originally found it for ninety dollars and thought hmm.. too much, but I just found it on Lulus for less and ordered it right away. // Jack by BB Dakota Jacket $63
- Wrap Off the Shoulder Top – This top pretty much has every popular trend in it, and it’s super affordable! I love the check print and I feel like everyone looks good in a wrap silhouette. // Bow Tie Off the Shoulder Top $22
- Matching Sets – I have a major obsession with matchy separates lately and I found this one on revolve and fell in love. While it’s not warm enough yet I feel like these are the perfect weekend outfits for Spring and Summer. // Cleobella Set – Top $69 Shorts $83
- Slides – These Kate Spade slides are too cute! They are super comfy and fun and I love the pom pom detail – the perfect fun item to spice up an outfit! // Idelphia Sandals $110
- Lace Dresses – I have seen so much layered lace dresses and I love finding ones that I can wear to work because it just makes the perfect easy outfit. // Cold Shoulder Lace Dress $95 // BCBG Peasant Lace Dress $98
I hope this gave you all some great outfit inspo!