With Spring Break season in full affect, you can never have too many suggestions on what to bring to make your vacation go off without a hitch.
For me, I always over pack because I’m worried I won’t have enough outfits or I’ll need certain outfits for certain things or a bathing suit will get ruined so I bring a few extra…let’s face it I just pack WAY too much.
So here are my essentials you need that will have you well prepared:
- A Multi-Purpose Cover Up – this is key, if you bring a cover up that can also be acceptable as a dress for lunch or dinner, your wardrobe can be set for that day and your packing is cut in half! This versatile black dress is from Revolve Clothing)
- Makeup Bag full of must haves – for me on vacation this would be a BB or CC cream (with sunscreen! – It Cosmetics CC Cream), Makeup Forever waterproof concealer, waterproof mascara (I love the L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara), a great waterproof gel liner (Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner) and a highlighter than can double as eye shadow, Que Jacklyn Hill’s Champagne Pop.
- Beach Bag – I always use the Scout Bags at the beach because you want a durable bag that can withstand the sand and is waterproof, these are perfect and come in so many patterns.
- Hat – perfect for a cute photo opp and to shade you from the scorching sun!
- Reusable Water bottle – my Swell Water Bottle is just about glued to me in my everyday life and I definitely wouldn’t forget it on a vacation, it keeps your water cool in that hot sun all day long.
- Hair Tamer – this is crucial to my beach outings, my hair will dry frizzy and crazy if I go for a swim in the ocean. I always bring these two products in my beach bag to tame my mane. (Johnson and Johnson No More Tangles, Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream)
- Day to Night flip flops (try TKEES and Sam Edelman)
8. Reversible Swimsuit (Maaji Swimwear has amazing reversible bikinis that are great quality and so cute!)
9.SUNSCREEN and/or tanning oil
10.Jean shorts (My favorites are American Eagle and Carmar Denim)
11. Your Favorite Sunnies – Of course!
And my number one tip for spring break – get a gel manicure before you go, your nails won’t get messed up from sand, ocean water or any other shenanigans that go on!
Have a great trip and Happy Reading!